Pathways to Success Academic Campus was originally constructed in 1949 as Stone School Elementary. In 2006, the building was changed to Stone High School and later the name changed to Pathways to Success Academic Campus. The original building is a one-story masonry structure with exterior brick veneer and pre-manufactured steel with metal claddings. The school facility is situated on 6.5 acres in the southeast sector of Ann Arbor. The original structure has experienced at least 4 additions over the years, and currently supports Grades 9-12.