(Informal Mascot) Rainbow Colored AntiZebra
Community High School was originally constructed in 1922 as the Jones Elementary School. In 1972, the building was changed to Community High School. The original building is a three-story masonry structure with exterior brick veneer. The school facility is situated on 3.2 acres in the center of downtown Ann Arbor. The original structure has experienced 2 additions over the years, and currently supports Grades 9-12.